FREE Early Education Places for 2 year olds
The Government are providing FREE 15 hour places for some 2 year olds from the term after their second birthday.
Are you in receipt of any of the following?
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- an income related employment & support allowance
- guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immegration & Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit and/ or Working Tax Credit (provided the annual gross income is less than £16,190
OR is your child:
- looked after by the Local Authority
- has a current statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education/ Health & Care Plan
- in receipt of Disability Living Allowance
If any of these apply to you your child may be eligable for a FREE 15 hour Early Education Place.
Please contact us at Frizington Preschool and we will be happy to provide you with the necessary form and staff can help you to complete it too.