School to School Working
There are six Nursery Schools in Cumbria who have all work collaboratively together for many years to strengthen the provision for young children across the county.
As a cluster we meet regularly with the aim to:
- To identify and share expertise, strengths and resources to improve provision and raise educational standards.
- Share and develop national 'best practice' in Early Years education.
To devise collaborative projects that impact upon pupils’ learning.
- Join together to provide high quality training opportunities for our staff.
- Celebrate and communicate the unique expereinces that nursery schools provide for young children.
- Support other settings outside the cluster by sharing good practice, hosting staff & facilitating joint development.
Within the cluster, schools are organised in triads which allows us to focus on the particular improvement needs of individual schools.
Frizington Nursery School is in a triad with Cleator Moor Nursery School and Parkview Nursery School. We meet half termly with the specific aim of supporting each other with school improvement.